Please read these terms carefully before using http://kennedygrenfell.com/
(hereinafter referred to as “Website”or “Site”). By accessing and/or using the Site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions. We may at any time revise and update these terms. It is your responsibility to check periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE The information and materials provided at the Site may be used for informational purposes only. By using, accessing or downloading materials from this Website you agree to follow the terms and provisions as outlined in this policy, which apply to all visits that you make, both now and in the future. As a condition of use, you agree not to modify or revise any of the material in any manner, and to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original materials.
- COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW By entering this Site, you agree that your use is subject to Applicable Law. This refers to all applicable laws of any governmental authority, including, without limitation, federal, state and foreign securities laws, ordinances, judgments, decrees, injunctions, writs and orders or like actions of any governmental authority and rules, regulations, orders, interpretations, licenses, and permits of any federal, regional, state, county, municipal or other governmental authority. By entering into this agreement to use our Site, you agree to act in compliance with and be legally bound to any and all Applicable Law.
- RESTRICTIONS You may view and download, if an option to download is available, information and materials available on this Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. No commercial transaction can be made at the Site.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT 3.1 Annadxb.com is committed to protecting your privacy. By providing your information you acknowledge that you give us consent to process, store, and share your information in accordance with our company policies. 3.2 Annadxb.com, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), will provide you the right to access, correct, amend, and delete the information stored. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you, and/or you prefer it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com
- GENERAL PROVISIONS 4.1 Annadxb.com strives to provide you with useful and accurate information on this website. Accordingly, we have attempted to provide accurate information and materials on this Website but assume no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of that information or materials. We may change the content of any information or materials available at this website, or to the products or services described in them, at any time without notice, and we assume no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this Site, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Annadxb.com is not responsible for, and makes no representations or warranties about, the contents of websites to which links may be provided on this Site. 4.2 Additionally, we make no commitment to update the information or materials on this Website which, as a result, may be out of date. Annadxb.com reserves the right to revise these terms and/or legal restrictions at any time. 4.3 Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the publications on the Site, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that Annadxb.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- DISCLAIMER If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. If you have questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org